The HSE Graduate School of Business has two video recording and webinar studios utilising Russian-developed Jalinga technology. The first studio opened in January 2020 at the Shabolovka campus, and the second opened in May 2022 at the Trifonovskaya campus. The studio produced 665 pieces of media content in 2020 and 966 in 2021.
Advantages of the studio:
- Minimal post-processing time—the finished video is available almost immediately after filming is completed.
- The ability to interact with content during recording or broadcasting to create more interesting formats of presentation.
- Access to a professional teleprompter unit.
- Ease of use—start working with the interactive whiteboard immediately after a short briefing.
- Professional support from the centre's team at all stages.
You can also contact the Centre for Digital Learning Technologies for more information.