Teaching Assistant - a GSB student or postgraduate student selected by a lecturer to assist in the implementation of educational activities.
The main purposes of the project are eduction of the most talented and capable students and post-graduate students of the University and their involvement in teaching activities at the University; creation and approbation of innovative methods in the educational process of the University.
Teaching assistants are provided with payment for performed duties.
Teaching assistants may do the following activities:
· Assistance to the lecturer in conducting classes and consulting students on the discipline;
· Checking the results of the current discipline control;
· Assistance to the lecturer in performing the function of proctor;
· Assistance to the lecturer in preparing classes;
· Website design for the discipline in the electronic information environment, including the placement of materials for classes, the formation of questions for testing;
· Development of topics and tasks of current control for the discipline;
· Development of handouts and tasks for students' independent work;
· Assistance to the lecturer in preparing for classes and conducting them (selection of materials, information sources, etc.).
Students wishing to become Teaching Assistants can contact the lecturers directly or complete the Teaching Assistant application form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdvMJmmGkgTm0WeFphb3bhEdJ6ONnYw3eN6yVaZmmsw_fz-eg/viewform).
Teaching Assistants Campaign
On December 25, 2020, the campaign to calling in teaching assistants for 3-4 modules of the 2020-2021 academic year has finished.
Stages of registration of civil law contracts:
1. Collection of documents for registration of civil law contracts
2. Execution of the civil law contracts and annexes to them;
3. Signing of the civil law contracts and annexes to them by the Teaching Assistant and the Higher School of Economics;
4. Submission of a work report by the Teaching Assistant;
5. Execution of acceptance certificate on the basis of the work report;
6. Signing of acceptance certificate by the Teaching Assistant and the Higher School of Economics.
Beginning of work of Teaching Assistant
To enter into a civil law contract, you must send the following documents in PDF format to Svetlana Metlenko (email@example.com):
1. A photocopy of ALL pages of the passport.
2. Certified translation of the passport. You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org, the websitehttp://translate.hse.ru.
3. A copy of the residence permit (if any) or a copy of the registration document at the place of stay in the Russian Federation.
4. A copy of the migration card (if any).
5. The Insurance Number of Individual account (if you do not have it, please fulfill Заявление на оформление пенсионного страхового свидетельства (DOC, 34 Кб) and send it to Svetlana Metlenko (email@example.com).
6. Training reference.
7. Application for confirmation of tax status (резидент /нерезидент) with copies of all pages of the passport with the marks of border control authorities about crossing the border of the Russian Federation.
If you are on the territory of the Russian Federation for more than 183 calendar days within 12 consecutive months, you are a tax resident.
If you are on the territory of the Russian Federation for less than 183 calendar days within 12 consecutive months, you are not a tax resident. Income under civil law contracts will be taxed at a rate of 30%.
8. Health insurance policy.
9. MIR bank card details.
Please make sure that during the provision of services under the contract, foreign teaching assistants will be in the Russian Federation and they have all the documents necessary for this, including medical insurance.
Completion of work of Teaching Assistant
At the end of the work, it is necessary to send Svetlana Metlenko scanned work report signed by the teaching assistant`s lecturer (electronic signature of the lecturer is accepted):
Отчет учебного ассистента (XLS, 34 Кб)
Пример ОТЧЁТ учебного ассистента (XLS, 58 Kb)
Reports without the signature of the lecturer are not accepted. Further, it is necessary to sign an acceptance certificate, on the basis of which the payment of funds will be made.
Change of bank details:
For all students who DO NOT have an Insurance Number of Individual account:
Teaching assistant`s work report: