HSE Graduate School of Business Will Hold Open Days For Bachelor’s and Master’s Programmes
GSB Open Days are an opportunity to meet Academic Supervisors and Graduate School of Business representatives, learn about peculiarities of programmes and courses, get a better understanding of how entry exams are held.
At the event, you will find out more about programmes, student life, professional and career development Graduate School of Business provides to its students.
GSB Open Days calendar:
December 16, 7 PM (Moscow time) // online
December 17, 7 PM (Moscow time) // online
Our professors – leading practitioners, researchers and experts in various areas of business, will be ready to answer your questions.
During the broadcast, you will be able to address questions not only to professors but to GSB students and graduates.
Please register to attend the events (the events will be held in Russian):
In 2021 admissions are open for 5 GSB Bachelor’s programmes:
- Business Administration,
- Marketing and Market analytics,
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management,
- Business informatics,
- HSE University and University of London Parallel Degree Programme in Management and Digital Innovation.
Also, in 2021 admissions will be open for 13 GSB Master’sprogrammes:
- International Management (instruction in English),
- Marketing: Digital Technology and Marketing Communications,
- Investment Project Management,
- Strategic Management and Consulting,
- Strategic Management of Logistics and Supply Chains in the Digital Economy,
- Experience Economy: Hospitality Management and Tourism,
- Production Systems and Operational Excellence (new programme),
- Marketing-Management (online, new programme),
- Retail Management,
- Business Informatics: Digital Enterprise and Information Systems Management,
- Business Analytics and Big Data Systems (instruction in English),
- Electronic Business and Digital Innovations,
- Digital Product Management (online, new programme).