HSE Graduate School of Business Hosts the First Meeting of the Renewed Academic Council of the ‘Marketing: Digital Technology and Marketing Communications’ Programme
April 1, Graduate School of Business held the first meeting of the renewed Academic Council of the ‘Marketing: Digital Technology and Marketing Communications’ Master’s Programme.
The renewed Academic Council members are:
- Irina Belozertseva, Chairwoman of the Academic Council, Vice-President of the Association of Communication Agencies of Russia, member of the committee of the Russian Public Relations Association, CEO of the B.Bright Communications agency, and adviser to the international network agency Dentsu Aegis Network in Russia;
- Evgeny Sidorov, Deputy Chairman of the Academic Council, Head of Marketing and Communications at Bank Otkritie FC;
- Alexandra Belova, Redken Brand Director, L'Oreal Russia Ltd;
- Tatiana Vetrova, Academic Supervisor of the ‘Marketing: Digital Technology and Marketing Communications’ Master’s Programme, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of GSB Department of Marketing;
- Andrey Gromkovsky, CEO of UFC Russia;
- Garrett Johnston, CEO of Epiphany;
- Ilya Kretov, CEO for Emerging Global Markets, eBay;
- Alexander Manin, Deputy Head of GSB Department of Marketing, Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor;
- Igor Ostritsky, Head of Football, Basketball and Hockey Business Units at ADIDAS LLC (Adidas), 2011 'Marketing' graduate;
- Yulia Pirogova, Professor of GSB Department of Marketing, Candidate of Philological Sciences;
- Daria Podmetina, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor at LUT University (Finland);
- Dmitry Senderov, CEO of the STRONG communications group;
- Valentin Smolyakov, First Vice-President of the Association of Communication Agencies of Russia, Executive Director of the Russian Advertising Academy, CEO of the Red Apple International Advertising and Marketing Festival;
- Maxim Tsukanov, Head of Referral Systems at ‘Pyaterochka’;
- Tatiana Halyavskaya, Managing Director, Mobility Project, Toyota Motor Business Development Department;
- Tatiana Halyavskaya, Managing Director of the Mobility Project, Business Development Department, Toyota Motor.
Irina Belozertseva, Chairwoman of the Academic Council:
We will strive to improve educational standards to meet the constantly emerging challenges of the digital economy. It is important to us that, through the coordinated work of teachers and marketing and communications practitioners, master's students in our programme develop knowledge of best industry practices.
Tatiana Vetrova, Academic Supervisor of the ‘Marketing: Digital Technology and Marketing Communications’ Programme, Associate Professor of GSB Department of Marketing:
In my opinion, the idea of co-managing an educational programme is very progressive. There is an enrichment of academic knowledge and the best business practices. It is an honour for us to work on the content of the programme with executives from major Russian and foreign companies, who have a desire to share their invaluable experience, facilitate the employment of students and contribute to the formation of a new generation of talented marketers.
At the meeting, after an introduction of all members of the Academic Council, a report on the programme was presented by the Academic Director, Tatiana Vetrova. The participants then discussed the positioning of the programme, the curriculum in the context of the business community’s expectations, and the prospects for the development of the leading marketing programme.
Academic Council is a collegial body that manages an educational programme. The Council makes decisions related to programme contents and implementation. The Council determines the curricula and approves disciplines’ syllabi, as well as the list of topics for term and graduate papers, and the programmes for final state exams.