HSE Graduate School of Business Signed a Partnership Agreement with the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
On February 17, 2021, HSE Graduate School of Business signed a partnership agreement with the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals – an expert community uniting over 3000 top managers in the field of logistics and supply chain management from over 1100 Russian and international manufacturing companies and retailers.
As a not-for-profit organization, the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals serves as an independent platform where the members, directors for logistics and supply chain management of retailers and manufacturers, as well as CEOs of logistics and service companies actively interact and launch successful joint projects.
In the framework of the agreement, the sides have confirmed their intentions to work together in the following main directions:
- Using the Council as a platform for regular contact of ‘Logistics and Supply Chain Management’ programme students and professors with the wide professional community;
- Developing a model of competencies of a starting logistics professional, assessment of students’ conformity to this model;
- Holding master-classes by leading top managers and professionals in logistics and supply chain management for bachelor’s students;
- Developing and jointly implementing a programme of internships for students;
- Contributing to temporary and permanent employment of students in the field of logistics and supply chain management,
- Organizing joint research projects involving bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral students and professors;
- Developing and implementing continuing education programmes for professors of the ‘Logistics and Supply Chain Management’ programme with the involvement of leading top managers and practitioners;
- Creating a foundation of motivating scholarships for the most talented students;
- Creating a joint student laboratory based on the Council premises;
- Assistance in personal career development of students who have high potential;
- Organizing conferences, seminars, roundtables, other events on logistics and supply chain management involving GSB students and professors;
- Establishing permanent connections of the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals with GSB Career Centre;
- Holding a yearly scientific-practical conference for students based on the Council premises.
Representatives of the ‘Logistics and Supply Chain Management’ programme of HSE Graduate School of Business want to thank a member of the Academic Council of the programme - Ilya Eletskih, director for logistics of Coca-Cola HBC Russia, for his contribution in establishing this partnership with the leading association in the field of logistics and supply chain management.