X5 Retail Group and HSE Graduate School of Business are to Sign Strategic Partnership Agreement and Launch a New Programme – ‘Innovations in Retail’
Join us on February 17 at 7 PM to see the broadcast of X5 Retail Group and HSE Graduate School of Business concluding a strategic partnership agreement and launching a new programme – ‘Innovations in Retail’
X5 Retail Group, a multi-format retail company in Russia, operating retail chains ‘Pyaterochka’, ‘Perekrestok’, ‘Karusel’, and HSE Graduate School of Business are to conclude a strategic long-term agreement of partnership in education. The first collaboration after becoming partners is a programme ‘Innovations in Retail’ for students of Higher School of Economics and other universities.
During the broadcast, you will learn about
- GSB development plans,
- X5 Retail Group and GSB HSE partnership formats,
- New educational programme ‘Innovations in Retail’, a collaboration of X5 Retail Group and HSE Graduate School of Business.
Speakers of the event:
- Valery Katkalo, HSE first vise rector, GSB dean,
- Vladimir Salakhutdinov, board member, director for strategy and development of business at X5 Retail Group,
- Ivan Melnik, director for innovations at X5 Retail Group,
- Pavel Voloshchuk, head of the Laboratory for Design Thinking.
Partnership between HSE GSB and X5 is going to be long-term and sustained. In April, a new multifunctional classroom will be open at HSE Graduate School of Business for lectures and seminars of the programme ‘Innovations in Retail’, workshops, students’ solutions scouting, industry meetings with leading Russian and global companies. Higher School of Economics and X5 are planning to hold joint researches, publish scientific and educational articles on retail and new technological solutions.