Webinar 'Labour Market in the Era of Crisis'
It's no secret that current epidemiological and economic situation is changing the global labour market. Experts say that it will never be the way it used to be—job search sources, stages and selection tools are being transformed.
The Career Centre of the Faculty of Business and Banagement will help you stay abreast of current trends and not get lost on a difficult career path.
We are pleased to announce our webinar Labour Market in the Era of Crisis, which will be hosted by experts from KPMG, the leader in providing audit services in Russia and one of the largest audit and consulting firms in the world.
The webinar will be useful for:
- Graduates 2020
- Students in active job search
- Margarita Nosova, Manager, People & Change group
- Anna Zaytseva, Manager, Graduate recruitment & Employer branding group
Experts will talk about:
- current situation on the labor market, including the main results of the study HR Action in the Situation of a Pandemic.
- remote job search tools
- digital recruitment process
The webinar will be held on July 2 at 19:00 (tap the link).
We are looking forward to seeing you!