Roundtable Discussion "Barriers to Growth for Russian Technology Companies during the Coronavirus Crisis" was Held as Part of the April Conference
Institute of Innovation Management of HSE Graduate School of Business held a roundtable discussion on "Barriers to Growth of Russian Technology Companies during the Coronavirus Crisis" as part of the XXII April International Academic Conference on Economic and Social Development.
- What has changed in the dynamics and direction of Russian technology companies' development in 2020?
- The most significant internal and external barriers to growth for Russian technology companies during the coronavirus crisis;
- What are the best work practices that have emerged within Russian technology companies during the coronavirus crisis?
- How did Russian technology companies adjust their development strategies in 2020?
- What instruments of government support do Russian technology companies take advantage of, and what would be worth changing?
Read more about the meeting in the 'Stimul' magazine article: