Students of HSE Graduate School of Business won Vladimir Potanin Foundation Scholarship
HSE Graduate School of Business scholars of Vladimir Potanin Foundation:
- Vladislav Nikolaev, student of Electronic Business programme
- Maksim Parshin, student of Investment Project Management programme
- Valeria Stromtsova, student of Business Informatics programme
- Egor Suedov, student of Electronic Business programme
- Sofya Shepeleva, student of HR Analytics programme
Congratulations to GSB students, new fellows of Vladimir Potanin Scholarship!
Aims of Vladimir Potanin Foundation Scholarship:
- Support the best students of master’s programme of the most dynamically developing Russian universities;
- Create convenient conditions for their professional growth and motivate their leadership potential;
- Positive influence on universities' communities development and educational environment in general.
From February 2021 till the end of their master’s programme (but not longer than 6 months for second year master’s students and not longer than 18 months for first year master’s students), 750 fellows of this year will be receiving a scholarship of 25.000 rubles a month.
You can find details here.