HSE Graduate School of Business Held the First Meeting of the New Academic Council of ‘Master in International Management’ Programme
Academic Council is a collegial body that manages an educational programme. The Council makes decisions related to programme contents and implementation. The Council determines the curricula and approves disciplines’ syllabi, as well as the list of topics for term and graduate papers, and the programmes for final state exams.
The members of the renewed Academic Council of an English-taught programme ‘Master in International Management’ are:
- Mikhail Magrilov - Partner, People & Organisation Leader, PwC Russia;
- Bella Pastukhova - Deputy Chairwoman of the Academic Council, Talent Acquisition Director, L’oreal;
- Maria Arefieva - Managing Partner in Russia and CIS, Kearney GmbH;
- Anna Gryaznova - Academic Supervisor, ‘Master in International Management’ programme, Deputy Dean for Internationalization, Graduate School of Business;
- Marina Derevleva, Director for Corporate Training and Knowledge Management, Sibur;
- Alexander Dynin, Deputy Dean for Corporate Affairs and Alumni Work, Graduate School of Business;
- Jean-Paul Larcon, Professor Emeritus Strategy and Business Policy, HEC-Paris;
- Minna Martikainen, Professor of Financial Accounting, Dean for Education in Hanken School of Economics (Finland);
- Desislava Dikova, Professor in International Business, WU;
- Jean Serge Sagbo, Director of Innovations & CX, Visa International;
- Valentin Timakov, Head of Human Resources Department, UniCredit Bank.
Members of the Council discussed programme contents, its positioning in the Russian and international markets, academic foundation and practical orientation, internationationalization and future agenda.
Mikhail Magrilov, Chair, Partner, People & Organisation Leader, PwC Russia noted:
Happy to be a part of the Academic Council. I like the idea of the right mixture of members with academic and business backgrounds in the composition of the council, it will help us effectively develop this flagship programme.
Building a world-class business school is one of the key strategic initiatives for the University. We would like to be the school with the programmes of the first choice with a special focus on the development of context, content and internationalization and top employability of our graduates.