Bachelor and master programmes students are invited to participate in the conference with presentation. Lecturers and professionals in fields of operational management and logistics/supply chain management are welcomed to attend the conference as guests without presentation
Participation in the conference is free of charge. The conference will be held in online format.
Two participation options:
For any option selected a participant should register
Participation without presentation:
Registration deadline: May, 12 2021
Participation with presentation:
- Registration deadline: May, 7 2021
- For group presentations each participant should register individually
- Presentation group size limit: 3 participants
- Presentation count limit for an individual participant or a group: two presentations covering different topics
- Presentation form should be filled before May, 7. For group presentations one form should be filled for one presentation.
- Presentation allocation among sections is made by organisational commetee and sections jury
- Presentation in pdf and pptx format should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before May, 11
- Presentation design recommendations Presentation_guidelines (PDF, 242 Kb)
The Conference includes a presentation contest with the award of diplomas of 1, 2 and 3 degrees, as well as diplomas of laureates and participants of the conference. The diplomas will be forwarded by email at the end of the event. The decision on the awarding of degrees is made by the members of the jury based on the results of a closed vote of all participants in the section.
Conference participants may publish their presentation (in form of short article) in the conference proceedings. The manuscript should be sent to email@example.com before May, 20 2021. Conference proceedings will be published in electronic format at eLIBRARY.RU platform and indexed in Russian Science Citation Index. Each manuscript will be reviewed by the conference jury of according section. Other reviewes are not accepted.
On May 12 2021 conference schedule and access instructions will be sent to the participants. A link to the conference materials will be sent at the end of the conference.