You must pass your exams to get your Transcript of Records.
While having completed your courses, you will still need to take an exam to assess your knowledge. Please make sure you are enrolled for the course you intend to pass by filling out a List of Examinations and verifying this with your study manager.
The courses you have taken at HSE University will be validated by your home university after you receive your Transcript of Records from our institution.
Complete your Exit Form. On the eve of your departure, you must submit an HSE Exit Form. While completing this document, you will have to:
- go to the HSE Library and hand in your library card;
- pay for the last month of your stay in a dorm (if applicable);
- take part in the annual HSE Student Survey (a link should be sent to your HSE e-mail);
- hand in your pass card to us or at the dormitory you live in.
Please note that we cannot issue your Transcript of Records before you have your Exit Form completely filled in and signed.
If you leave Moscow before the semester ends, you must inform us at your earliest convenience!
If you want to share your experience with prospective exchange students, you are welcome to express yourself using following tools:
- fill in our online questionnaire (do not forget to upload your best and most impressive photos!)
- make a short video, sharing your main tips on your exchange experience and send it to us;
- do not forget to join our Faculty group on Facebook.
An official Transcript of Records, detailing examinations and results achieved, is issued to exchange and visiting students upon finishing their academic stay.
The issuing process is as follows:
- a draft of the Transcript shall be issued within 5 weeks after the official end of a semester;
- the draft will be sent to your personal e-mail;
- check the draft within five working days from the date when you receive the e-mail and confirm the correctness of the information;
- upon confirmation, we will send a signed and sealed digital copy of the Transcript to you and your home university’s coordinator via cc.
Our primary goal is to ensure that you enjoy your time abroad. As such, we are always happy to hear about your exchange experience, along with your opinions, so we can continue to improve services offered to international students. You can share your views and expectations with us by completing a feedback form.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.