Academic mobility application statistics, Fall semester 2022-2023 academic year
The GSB International Office has prepared statistics on applications submitted for international mobility programmes in the Fall semester 2022-2023 academic year.
According to the results of the call for the fall semester mobility 2022 academic year 326 applications were submitted to 42 partner universities (for the total number of universities participating in the competition - 45) from 113 students of HSE University Graduate School of Business (Moscow).
A total of 75 GSB students have been nominated for the fall semester 2022 academic year:
59 - under the faculty agreements;
11 - under the university-wide agreements;
3 – QTEM programme;
2 – Double degree programme.
TOP-5 universities among students with the highest ranking:
- Luiss Business School, Italy;
- Chung-Ang University, South Korea;
- University of Applied Sciences Technikum Wien, Austria;
- IPAG Business School, France;
- EmLyon Business School, France.
Despite geopolitical situation and the changes in the cooperation with our partner universities, the competition remained as before. Based on the results of the competition, a ranking of candidates for mobility programmes was made. The top ranked students based on the criteria specified in the Regulations for the organisation of long-term international academic mobility were offered places to those universities that continued to cooperate with GSB.
Partner universities that participated in the competition for the fall semester 2022-2023, which continued the cooperation with GSB and where GSB students were nominated:
1) Chung-Ang University, South Korea
2) City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
3) Corvinus University, Hungary
4) Emlyon Business School, France
5) EPITECH, France
6) Friedrich-Alexander Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany
7) HHL Leipzig, Germany
8) IPAG, France
9) ITAM, Mexico
10) Koç University, Turkey
11) LUISS business school, Italy
12) Singapore Management University, Singapore
13) University Laval, Canada
14) University of Applied Sciences Technikum Wien, Austria
15) University of Applied Sciences Wuerzburg-Schweinfurt, Germany
16) University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
17) University of Padova, Italy
18) University of Pécs, Hungary
19) Université Paris-Est Créteil, France
Detailed information on the popularity of partner universities among the students of different educational programmes may be found here
Information on the minimum average grade and minimum cumulative grade of nominated students may be found here