Lancaster University Management School
Lancaster University Management School is a business school of Lancaster University, founded in 1964. Lancaster University Management School is one of the four faculties located on the university campus, south of Lancaster city. Lancaster University's high standards in education are demonstrated by having 4 prestigious world accreditations.
Who may apply?
- Business Development Strategies: Management and Consulting
- Marketing: Digital Technologies and Marketing Communications
- HR Analytics
- Master in International Management
Language: English IELTS 7.0/TOEFL 94
What is important to know?
Programme duration: GSB master's students go to LUMS on their second year. Studying at LUMS lasts one year, starting from October.
Educational programme: GSB students from a specific study programme may enrol in a matching LUMS programme.
|GSB Study programme||LUMS Study Programme|
|Business Development Strategies: Management and Consulting||MSc Information Technology, Management and Organisational Change|
|Marketing: Digital Technologies and Marketing Communications||MSc Advanced Marketing Management|
|HR Analytics||MSc Human Resources Management|
|Master in International Management||MSc International Business and Strategy|
|E-Business||E-Business and Innovation|
Internship: An internship is not compulsory in order to receive a diploma from LUMS, however students must complete an internship to receive a diploma from HSE University.
Master's Thesis: Generally, students prepare and defend a master's thesis at LUMS. In exceptional cases, upon approval with LUMS, it is possible to defend a thesis at HSE University. In this case, students will receive a discount for studying at LUMS.
Administrative Fees: none.
Tuition fees: depends on a study programme. GSB students, applying for Human Resource Management, Advanced Marketing Management and planning to prepare their Master's Thesis at LUMS, will receive a 10% discount. Students, applying for E-Business and Innovation programme and planning to prepare their Master's Thesis at HSE University, will receive a 30% discount.
Scholarships: GSB students are offered scholarships on a competition basis for partial cover of the costs. For the 2021/22 academic year the following scolarships and discounts were confirmed:
1. HSE students recieve a 10% discount on tuition
2. Guaranteed scholarship of 10,000 GDP
3. Departmental scholarships 1,000 – 4,000 GDP for academic excellence
Accommodation: on campus
More information about the university and the city, tuition fees and scholarships may be found in the presentation DDP Lancaster
How to apply?
1. Prepare a package of documents
- Certified translation of the undergraduate diploma of previous education or the European Diploma Supplement.
- Letter of motivation in English (approx. 500 words)
- CV in English
- IELTS/TOEFL Certificate
- Reference from the place of internship or work
- Confirmation of international experience (if any)
- Recommendation letter from the place of study
- Recommendation letter from the place of work (if available)
In the period from September 15 to February 1, fill in the online application here and attach the package of documents.
3. Wait for Results
The selection results are announced to the candidates after the interview.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.