HEC Paris Combined Degree
HEC Paris is a leading business school located in the picturesque French city of Jouy-en-Josse and is renowned worldwide for its flagship Master's, MBA and EMBA programmes in management, finance and economics. HEC Paris is an absolute leader in business education.
Who may apply?
- Business Informatics
- Marketing and Market Analytics
- Business Administration
Language: English - TOEFL 100/IELTS 7.0
What is important to know?
Educational programme: GSB students are enrolled in the Master in Management programme at HEC Paris. During the first year of study, GSB students remain enrolled at HSE University. After the successful completion of the first year at HEC Paris grades received will be transferred at HSE University and count towards the 4th year of study at HSE University.
Programme duration: The duration of the programme at HEC Paris - two academic years. GSB students are enrolled to HEC Paris after successful completion of the 3d year of study at HSE University.
- successfully completed third year of study at HSE University;
- earned at least 180 ECTS credits while studying at HSE University;
- sufficient command of English to master the programme (TOEFL 100+ or IELTS 7.0+; CAE C1 is acceptable);
- high academic performance - top-20% of the rating;
- personal achievements (participation in Russian and international case championships, participation in project activities, participation in academic exchange programmes, active participation in extracurricular life of the faculty and university, etc.).
Internship: Students must complete an internship to receive an HSE University diploma. Students must complete an internship for a minimum of 30 weeks to receive a HEC Paris diploma. Previous internships may be counted.
Master's Thesis: GSB students prepare graduation thesis remotely under the supervision of HSE professor and defend their thesis at HSE University in person. Master's thesis students prepare at HEC Paris.
Tuition fees: GSB students pay full tuition to HEC Paris.
Scholarships: HEC Paris offers schollarships of 3000-13000 Euros on the academic exellence basis. For the M2 you may apply for the Eiffel scholarship.
Accommodation: HEC Paris offers but doesn't guarantee dormitory accommodation. Search for accommodation on the platform of HEC Paris.
How to apply?
1. Prepare a package of documents (all documents must be submitted in English)
- Transcript of records
- Letter of motivation in English (approx. 500 words)
- IELTS/TOEFL Certificate
- Confirmation of international experience (if any)
- Confirmation of academic and extracurricular achievements
- Two recommendation letters from the place of study
- Recommendation letter from the place of work (if available)
In the preiod until April 16 fill in the online application here, and attach the package of documents.
3. Wait for Results
The selection results are announced to the candidates within 2-3 weeks.
4. Apply online to HEC Paris
The link will be sent to selected candidates. The application form must be completed before 12:00 April 28.
Have an interview with HEC Paris representatives.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.