Committee for Support of Educational Initiatives of the Graduate School of Business organizes and coordinates educational activities and ensures effective spending of funds allocated to the Graduate School of Business within the framework of the Academic Development Fund.
The Committee considers and approves the following applications:
- for the organization of practices and expeditions of students within the framework of Working curricula;
- for conducting winter schools;
- for paying teachers for reading courses in English;
- for academic mobility of students;
- for support of teaching assistants and teaching consultants;
- other forms of organization and expertise of educational activities that are not within the competence of professional boards and personnel commissions in the respective areas.