Student Groups Project Contest
From July 2020, HSE Graduate School of Business organizes Student Groups Project Contest. Projects are aimed not only to represent students’ skills and interests, but also to be a tool for communication and exchange of experience. And not only GSB students are invited to work in student groups, but also students from other HSE faculties and schools can participate in it.
Project group's requirements:
- a minimum of 5 students,
- HSE students only,
- students from other faculties are allowed, provided that a leader is being conducted by a GSB student,
- one student can be a leader of one project only,
- one student can be a member of several groups.
Students may submit an application for the following types of projects:
- entrepreneurial projects,
- consulting projects,
- sports projects,
- conducting fundamental research,
- conducting applied research,
- art projects,
- educational projects,
- publishing projects,
- educational projects,
- social activity projects,
- career and business events, etc.
The duration of a project is up to one year. It can be extended in case of a project's success.
Evaluation criteria for applications:
1. Contribution of a project to the implementation of the HSE University Development Programme up to 2030, incl. to the project of creation and development of a world-class business school.
2. Scale of expected impact of a project.
3. Innovations of a project.
4. Contribution of a project to acquirement of new knowledge/skills and development of competencies by GBS students;
5. The feasibility of a project (compliance of the existing reserve, requested resources, project's goals and the resulting effect).
In case of the approval of project group creation, the Commission will decide on the type of financial support: basic or special.
The amount of financial support:
The maximum of basic financial support is 75 000 rubles.
The maximum of special financial support is 250 000 rubles.
ATTENTION! Before filling an application, thoroughly read The Regulations on Student Groups Project Contest.
Below are the Regulation on Student Groups Project Contest, Application form (for a preliminary review).
Regulations on Student Groups Project Contest
Regulations on Student Groups Project Contest (PDF, 88 Kb)
Application Form (PDF, 117 Kb)
If you have any questions about filling an application and participation in the Contest, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, Alexander Voyko, contest coordinator.
All students are highly welcomed to participate in new contest and share ideas for new projects!
You can find the list of winners of Student groups project contest 2020/2021 here.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.