About the Centre:
The Centre for Learning Methodologies and Quality Assurance is a structural unit of the HSE Graduate School of Business, its activities contribute to the development of an education quality management system.
Objectives of the Centre:
- Development of methodological documents and materials
- Advancement of the education quality management system
- Development and implementation of methods for evaluating the quality of educational solutions of the Graduate School of Business
- Organization of methodological seminars and conferences
- Control over the distribution of the classroom workload