SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
- Application specific solution consulting (for a specific application: creation of business blueprint, Implementation based on a blue print, creation of test cases, test scheduling and execution, key user training, go live support, and post go live support)
- Support in escalated projects
- Performance of feasibility studies / solution reviews
- Support of pre-sales activities
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Learn SAP Consultant fundamentals
- Learn SAP products in procurement area
- Participate in project management with Senior Consultant
- Taking part in Concept design, Integration with external systems, Customizing, System testing, Training for key users, Go-Life support
- Support Senior Consultants in daily tasks
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Senior student of fresh graduate in computer science, logistics, or technical background
- Native Russian, fluent English (written & spoken)
- Good presentation and communicative skills
- Basic knowledge of core business processes
- Basic knowledge of ERP-systems
- Stress resistance, efficiency, responsibility
- Willingness to travel
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.