Kearney is a leading global management consulting firm with offices in more than 40 countries. Since 1926, we have been trusted advisors to the world’s foremost organizations. Kearney is a partner-owned firm, committed to helping clients achieve success.
What You Can Expect
- We work in a collegial way. As a junior business analyst, you will receive full and ready access to our firm’s best talent to help you quickly achieve your full potential.
- We value collaboration. You will work alongside team members who will help you grow as you help our clients solve their most important issues.
- We promise immediate impact and growing advantage. That promise holds true for both you and our clients. You will be able to make an impact and develop your potential from day one within a professional environment and culture that actively fosters the following:
Personal development. At Kearney, we encourage you to be yourself, and we give you the freedom to contribute creatively while you also pursue your passions. The rich, diverse backgrounds of our consultants have a direct impact on what our teams accomplish every day—a dynamic that has defined our culture for more than 90 years. Together, we work on stimulating projects that produce powerful, transformative results for clients, both now and in the long term.
Entrepreneurial approach. The Kearney junior business analyst role is an outstanding introduction to the discipline of management consulting. No two client engagements are alike, and we are committed to providing you with a hands-on experience that will have a positive impact on the rest of your career. As a junior business analyst, you will work alongside our clients, rather than working on projects from a distance. Typical responsibilities include engaging with clients through in-depth interviews, model development, complex analyses, and research assignments, while working on client sites across a wide range of industries and locations.
What We Seek
We are looking for talented problem-solvers who are ready to integrate as full members of the client team. Junior business analysts are expected to contribute ideas, opinions, and new information. The following qualifications are preferred:
- Bachelor’s degree or non-MBA advanced degree in business, engineering, or the liberal arts
- 1-3 years of experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities
- Forward-thinking and collaborative approach to problem-solving
Proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Excel and PowerPoint)
KEARNEY is a leading global management consulting firm with offices in more than 40 countries. Since 1926, we have been trusted advisors to the world's foremost organizations. Kearney is a partner-owned firm, committed to helping clients achieve immediate impact and growing advantage on their most mission-critical issues.
We are seeking people with the skills, drive and vision to fulfill the promise of management consulting and fulfill their own potential in this new era. We are looking for highly qualified individuals with a proven record of academic excellence combined with some work experience as well as:
- 0-1 years of experience
- Strong analytical skills, logical and structured thinking, creative mind
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Power Point is a plus)
- Fluency in English
- Ability to work full day
Interns are members of the team who assist on our client engagements and have direct interaction with the client. Generally, expectations are as follows:
- Data analysis
- Developing approach to assigned pieces of problem
- Support in identification of key findings