Вакансии партнеров Центра карьеры ВШБ за рубежом
As a Young Graduate within Accenture, your responsibilities are extremely diverse. You have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a team, using your creative and analytical skills to empower our clients by applying new methodologies, processes and technologies.
Accenture Finance, Risk and Compliance (FRC part of Strategy & Consulting) team focus on activities to tackle issues of importance to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Chief Risk Officer (CRO) and Chief Compliance Officer (CCO), helping them to transform the finance, risk and compliance function and make it future proof.
- You will be responsible for designing, building, and delivering high value solutions that help our clients move forward in every part of their Finance Function.
- You will contribute to both your project team and your client counterpart at leading clients in BeLux and abroad in the financial services (FS) industry.
- Project management is key: following up on both the difficulties as well as on the impact of the solutions you have proposed and implemented.
You will be involved in diverse business development activities and sell innovative projects to transform the Finance function together with the industry and functional experts.
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- You are studying a master’s degree in Law, Mathematics, Business Economics, Finance, Actuary and will be graduating in summer 2023.
- You’re perfectly fluent in English, Dutch/French and can express yourself in French/Dutch.
- You are a team player who works to the best of your abilities and inspires colleagues along the way.
- You have an analytical mindset and are at your best in a creative and problem-solving environment.
- You thrive in a diverse working environment with fellow employees from all walks of life, cultures and creeds.
- You are often working at our client’s site, so you’re ready to travel in Belgium and abroad with a varying intensity.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we are really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism.
We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month and holiday allowance
- 20+12 days of holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Accenture is a global consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. We help our clients, including 94 companies of the Fortune Global 100, to become high-performance businesses and governments. We work with our clients to help them find ways to become more successful in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations.
- Work with and support project delivery team
- Decompose key business problems to identify value areas and structure and implement complex technology solutions for the client
- Create innovative and differentiated offerings, staying relevant and in sync with market demand
- Deliver advisory services in support of technology enabled business change, e.g.: package & third party integrator selection, vendor selection, application studies, solution architecture studies and/or program diagnostics and recovery.
- Deliver advisory services to the IT function: CIO/CTO/CDO
- Grow market share by leveraging relationships, winning work, and being integral to delivery of on-shore consulting engagements
- Sell and develop business opportunities on an individual basis or as a part of a team
- Proven track of successful delivery/participation of consulting projects or delivery of relevant activities as part of workforce
- Strong business & industry acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills is essential
- Self-motivated and proactive approach
- Ability to quickly become familiar with Accenture capabilities, offerings, internal organization, key people and processes
- Geographic flexibility (namely Czech republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Poland)
- University degree
- Proficient Czech/Slovak and fluent English
About the job:
Do you want to lead marketing and commercial plans for one of our billion-dollar brands? The Assistant Brand Manager identifies business opportunities and works with the multi-functional team to build cohesive commercial plans! You are expected to lead and collaborate with different subject matter experts to deliver end-to-end plans for Japan via qualifying communication ideas, adjusting portfolio pricing and identifying shopping barriers and opportunities.
You and other Assistant Brand Managers will report to the Health Brand Director. You will work extensively with colleagues from Consumer Market Knowledge, Sales, Communications, Finance etc.
What Success Looks Like:
- Demonstrate positive relationship building skills in initial engagements with multi-functional teams
- Deliver Scorecard Business Targets, in line with the goals of the Business Unit
- Deliver Category growth, market penetration and gaining of New Users via Products Innovation Design
- Successful Design and Deployment of Marketing Toolkits for the Brand
Responsibilities of the role:
- Identify consumers’ needs and wants for P&G’s products, and provide inputs to Research & Development and technical team to design the right package and formula to win with local consumers
- Lead consumer researches to develop qualified brand concept, benefit and claims that addresses consumers’ unmet needs
- Communicate with local partners, stakeholders and suppliers to drive P&G business initiatives
- Lead creative agencies to develop communication ideas and execute TV copy production designed/customized for the cultural nuances of consumers
- Develop initiatives fit-for-use toolkits (including copy, prints, digital i-banners, social & eCommerce contents, sampling trial toolkits, in-store activation and demos, etc.), and deploy/guide the delivery team for execution
- Coordinate with R&D, Consumer Research teams to qualify the product and package through various tests.
- Craft promotion/pricing strategy and customer/distributor trade terms with the local trade team
- Work with technical team to find the best solution of supply chain to manage the product cost within affordable level
- At least 2 years experience in an Assistant Brand Manager role
- Experience in FMCG is preferred
- Excellent forward-thinking, strategic and courageous leadership skills
- Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking
- An ability to drive innovation and brand growth
- Strong ability to communicate and team capabilities
- Australian citizen or permanent resident, including New Zealand citizens
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Must be available to start immediately or within a months notice
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, indigenous identification, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. All are encouraged to apply for our roles.
As a manager with us in HR, you'll have the responsibility to lead organizations through assessment, design, transition, work process improvements, or working directly with a function. This is not your typical HR work – you will have truly important work from Day One.
All of our HR roles provide the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results. During your career you will gain cutting edge deep understanding in areas such as employee engagement, benefits, compensation, employee and labor relations, recruiting, training and development etc.
As a strategic partner, the HR Manager works with business leaders to hire the right people, build business strategies, deploy them to the organization, and build the environment and systems needed to support their delivery. Overall, we want people who aren't afraid to take smart risks and innovate in partnership with business leaders.
How success looks like:
Grasp the fundamentals of organization drumbeats, HR aspects related to business strategies
Familiarise with the HR policies and start assisting on employee queries and issues
Partner with senior leaders of each team on building organization engagement plans for the fiscal year
Build a strong inspiring organization with high engagement scores, capable people managers and motivated employees.
Elevate HR strategies to be a key business driver for the business unit and Singapore Site
Responsibilities of the role:
- Be a Business Partner with business leaders to hire the top talents and co-create strategies/plans together to achieve business goals.
- Build positive relationships with organization across different levels and be the pulse of the organization
- Lead all aspects of all HR processes and be a strong partner to business leaders to meet business objectives
- Be and be recognised as a HR subject matter expert to solve employee issues and craft sound and sustainable business approaches.
- Plan and execute HR programs for a highly engaged and capable organization (onboarding programs, trainings, people-manager courses, rewards and recognition, salary and benefits, team-bonding etc.)
- Stay close to ground acting as a channel for employee feedback, and proactively solving employee issues
- Outstanding interpersonal skills – effectively communicate ideas to internal and external partners of various backgrounds and levels
- Collaboration skills – effectively work with others of diverse roles, levels, and backgrounds
- Strong stakeholder management with the ability to influence the business
- Excellent administrative skills – able to plan, organize, and execute vital activities to deliver on recruiting needs, with proven attention to detail and data accuracy
- Fast learning agility – able to learn on the job in a rapidly changing environment
- Know how to lead, set priorities and deliver what you commit to
- At least a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) from an accredited institution
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Neurobion, Sangobion, Vicks, Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
The Senior Logistic Coordinator (scope Veurne) is responsible for overseeing 3PL activities regarding warehousing, pallet management and transportation of goods from the factory and external Veurne overflow locations to various BU’s. This role requires coordination with internal departments and external suppliers to ensure that products are shipped and delivered on time and in the most cost-effective manner. The Senior Logistic Coordinator (scope Veurne) must be an effective communicator, a team player, and have exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Coordinate outbound transport, local overflow warehousing and external yard management from the Veurne Snacks Foods factory to various locations.
- Manage 3PL relationships with (inter)national carriers, freight forwarders, pallet suppliers, 3PL warehouses and other local external logistics partners.
- Ensure timely and cost-effective shipment of products to their destination business units (Belgium, Netherlands, France, Germany, UK, Spain and Portugal)
- Work with internal Veurne Snack Foods departments such as production, quality control, and warehouse to ensure accurate and efficient shipment of goods.
- Prepare and maintain warehousing and shipment records, including periodic KPI reporting
- Identify areas for improving the standard in the outbound logistics transport and warehousing process and implement solutions.
- Monitor and analyze 3PL warehousing and transportation invoices and related budget
- Analyse and monitor costs to ensure cost efficiency.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements for transportation and logistics.
- Set up and maintain communication with external transport and warehouse stakeholder to provide updates on shipment status and delivery schedules.
- Manage any issues that arise during the shipment process, such as delays or damages.
- Master/ Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, logistics, or a related field.
- 2-3 years of experience in logistics or supply chain management, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong organizational and communication skills in Dutch, French and English
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of warehousing and transportation regulations and customs documentation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and logistics management software.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.